We are currently recruiting for an experienced Revenue Assistant to work for a multi-national outsourcing organisation based in the heart of the Black Country.
We are looking for an accurate Revenue Assistant to work within a busy shared service finance centre. The role will predominantly focus on transactional finance duties, such as raising sales invoices and processing high volumes of purchase invoices within strict deadlines.
Main Duties of the Revenue Assistant include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase invoices and resolving supplier queries when required
- Raising high volumes of sales invoices for dispatch
- Posting month end journal reports
- Reconciling large amounts of financial data across multiple IT systems
- Raising purchase orders and scanning documents onto the in-house finance database
To be considered for the role of the Revenue Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within a fast paced finance department
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- The ability to learn new IT systems quickly
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75494095