Coin Processor (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Selecta is the leading vending and coffee services company in Europe with a turnover of 740m Euros and employs 4’300 employees. Founded and headquartered in Switzerland in 1957, Selecta has grown its geographic market presence to 18 countries across Europe.
Selecta serves 6 million consumers every day at its 140’000 point of sales addressing the growing need for out of home food and beverage services at the workplace and on the go.
Selecta’s Swiss roots stand for service excellence, high quality product offering and innovative concepts for out of home food and beverage services. We currently have a Coin Processer vacancy for a fixed term period of 6 months (early September 2017 to early March 2018)
Based in our Minworth Depot, the successful candidate will use automated equipment to process loose and bagged coins for counting. The Coin Processor role is a dual-function job: loading coins and pulling bags. Each function is performed in an alternating manner. The coins are poured into the machine hopper and full bags are pulled and tagged upon completion.
You may also be required to collect cash from our client sites and bring it back to the depot using a Company vehicle. You will therefore need to have a valid UK Driving Licence, with no more than 6 points.
Other duties will include:
- Continuously feed loose coins into the machines
- Seal, tag and lift bags into cages. This function is performed repetitively
- Prepare paperwork for cash collection and banking
- Complete cash floats on a daily basis for all regional requests
- Complete and forward all information for the Regional and Head Office teams at agreed times/deadlines
- Loading/unloading coin cages and cash tins containing bags of coin
- Sorting, scanning and processing individual cash bags by route
- Counting includes notes and may include Euros
This is a temporary, full time position, Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have cash handling experience as well as be able to demonstrate a high degree of personal integrity, must be extremely honest and trustworthy.
Appointment subject to 2 references which satisfy the Company, a Criminal Records Check and successful completion of a 13 week probationary period.
Selecta is an equal opportunities employer.