Technical Administration Lead - Apex MA
- To undertake the responsibility of the Technical Administration lead for one of the Chassis Functional Teams.
- As part of the Business Transformation team, the role will include identifying and driving Business Improvements activities (LEAN - waste reduction) with-in a specific team in Chassis. Importantly, 'Ways of Working' must be harmonised across all the Chassis teams - working closely with others in similar roles in order to achieve this.
- Track status and responses on an on-going basis and progress multiple activities.
- Gain approval for requests were required. Support your team with Budget Compliance activities (this will include Headcount management support, Recourse Forecasting [Required to Operate], new starter activities, IT admin, RADS database support, D&D spend support etc).
- Interact effectively with Chassis Engineering Teams both in the UK and overseas.
- Technical Administration - Excellent MS Office skills (Intermediate user in Excel, Power Point and Word) Preparation of presentations and reports as required. Experience attending meetings, progressing actions and the Maintenance of action tracker documents.
- The ability to interact effectively with Senior Management & the wider Engineering community while working on Projects deliverables; Administration; Technical & Engineering information.
- Experience acting as a point of contact for the team and the wider business on general queries. The ability to manage own work load and drive positive results using own initiative as part of a small team.
- For this role, you'll have previous experience working in a Technical administration role. Possessing proficient analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced organisation, you'll demonstrate a proven track record of meeting deadlines on multiple concurrent projects / activities. Detail-orientated and with outstanding organisational capabilities, you'll be an effective communicator in both verbal and written forms, and your excellent computer literacy will enable your proficient use of Microsoft Office applications. Ideally, you'll also have some awareness or experience with our company's internal systems.
- A proven track record of demonstrating logical and analytical thinking as well as being comfortable with data management / data manipulations will be an additional benefit.
- Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant role.
- Some experience using specific company Systems & Office tools