Location: Solihull, B90 4NU
We are looking for flexible nursery practitioners to join our supply bank. As a member of supply staff, you will be a vital part of the team, helping to cover shifts and maintain ratios within the nursery rooms.
Solihull Day Nursery is based within the David Lloyd Leisure Club in Shirley. We are close to the M42, Widney manor train station, and have good bus links to the city centre.
Here at Solihull Day Nursery we value our employees and enjoy watching their careers grow and flourish. If you want to be part of the successful Asquith family then read on…
Key responsibilities of a Supply member of staff:
- To produce a fun and educational environment for the children
- Follow the EYFS framework on a daily basis
- Maintaining health and safety within the Nursery
- Ensure the well-being of the children is maintained at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents
- To be a flexible member of the team
The list above is some examples of what a Nursery Nurse would typically do within an Asquith Nursery.
Key skills/ requirements:
- Previous nursery experience would be highly desired
- Able to work within a hard-working team
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work with a flexible approach
- A childcare qualification would be desired
At Asquith Nurseries, the safety and wellbeing of our children and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks
Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted