HR MI Data Analyst
Salary: £33,000 £40,000 + 10% Completion Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Location: Wythall (South Birmingham)
Working pattern: Fixed Term
Duration: 6 months
Closing date: 24 August 2017 at midnight
Making the move to Phoenix offers you the exciting prospect of being a key figure in a team of experts. Phoenix Group is the UK’s largest specialist consolidator of Closed Life Assurance funds. A member of the FTSE 250 Index, with a premium listing on the LSE and one of 'Britain’s Top Employers’ for the last 6 consecutive years, we have 6.1 million policyholders and assets under management of £74 billion, including the recently acquired Abbey Life and AXA Wealth businesses.
HR MI Data Analyst
Working alongside the HR Operational team, responsible for the Management Information and associated people data within Group HR, your role will focus on a detailed review and process re-engineering of HR management information, associated processes and systems, ensuring compliance with HR Governance, data protection and regulatory requirements.
Reporting to the HR Services Manager, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the HR Reporting and MI Framework and principles, ensuring that our reporting standards comply with up to date legislative, regulatory and company standards, whilst demonstrating that any commercial considerations are fully understood and satisfied. In addition, there will be a focus on the following:
- Leading on the development of all HR management information and analysis with a clear plan and timescales for delivery
- Reviewing management information key trends, providing business insights which inform and drive appropriate actions in line with business strategy
- Working with SME’s provide management information to enable the delivery of internal and external insight
- Owning the improved end-to-end MI delivery processes by engineering effective outcomes, recommend improvement where required
- Creating, implementing and maintaining an agreed suite of HR Reporting & MI managed within a framework with effective supporting processes across HR, ensuring regular reviews take place with each Function within HR minimising manual intervention, utilising dashboards
- Managing and maintaining all organisational data held within all HR systems
- Be highly analytical, process minded with strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to automate data production from a number of sources
- Have the ability to present data in meaningful ways to senior management including insightful commentary.
- Be financially and commercially astute with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Be solution driven with the ability to work through issues to identify effective solutions and oversee them through to completion
- Have excellent Excel (VLOOKUP, Macros, Pivot Table) Access and PowerPoint skills
In return, you can look forward to a great package, excellent conditions and a superb working environment, plus the chance to make your mark in a rapidly developing FTSE listed company.
For the opportunity to find out more about our company, and to complete your application, please use the Apply button.
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first-time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: 24 August 2017.