Italian Speaking Sales Executive
Job Title: Italian Speaking Sales Executive
A fantastic opportunity for an Italian Speaking Sales Executive to work for a dynamic, progressive vibrant organisation who are a leading worldwide supplier. Joining a growing business that are passionate about their people and encourage and support personal development. As an Italian Speaking Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building solid business relationships with a mixture of existing and new customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Italian Speaking Sales Executive to join an existing team with an excellent opportunity to earn a high income.
- As an Italian Speaking Sales Executive, you will be responsible for contacting clients within your region fact finding information on purchasing requirements, buying patterns etc
- Proactively contacting mainly existing Italian customers who have ordered previously and are now lapsed building relationships with the aim of securing repeat business
- Proactively growing existing business finding out the different types of products they buy and producing sales quotes, following up and closing sales. Ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- As an Italian Speaking Sales Executive, you will be liaising with suppliers, sourcing parts, negotiating prices, lead times and placing orders.
- As an Italian Speaking Sales Executive, you will be keeping in touch with your accounts and developing/growing customer spends.
- You will also be responsible for dealing with any incoming enquiries and converting quotes to orders
- Fluent Italian is essential a native speaker would be preferred however this is not essential
- Previous experience within sales would be highly preferred however will consider customer service
- Bright and bubbly nature
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am - 3.00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission
(Realistic in the 1st year would be an additional £6k, 2nd year onwards can earn 30K)
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.