Insurance Consultants (Healthcare)
Insurance Consultants (Healthcare) - Midlands - £30K - £40K basic DOE + car allowance, bonus and benefits
"Growing business - Great opportunity"
We are working with a respected and growing Insurance Broker who are looking to grow their Healthcare book in the Midlands. They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Healthcare Consultant to join their growing team developing new business.
You will be expected to grow your own Healthcare book, generate leads and win new business. A truly collaborative working environment means that you will be meeting prospective clients alongside your colleagues from other areas of the business to support your client development.
· To develop new business to grow their Healthcare book, secure new clients and generate profitable income for the Group
· To develop and promote the total proposition to maximise opportunities
· To promote and deliver high-quality service and advice as part of development as a Trusted Partner
· To act as the primary point of contact for the client and establish effective relationships with them
· To renew your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets
· To grow the income of your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets and initiatives
· To achieve new business levels in line with agreed targets
· To identify and develop new business opportunities
· To provide accurate reports incorporating activity and results
· To update and maintain records on core systems
· To work closely with relevant support teams to provide excellent service to clients
£30,000 - £40,000 basic salary DOE, + car allowance, bonus and great company package - flexible home working
If you have a proven track record of business development and nurturing relationships within the Insurance sector, ideally Healthcare, then we would be extremely keen to discuss your experience further.