Excellent opportunity to join this market leading franchise, and be a crucial part of their small, friendly and busy accounts team.
The role is varied and draws on a range of accounting skills.
Duties to include-
- Daily bank reconciliation. Monitoring incoming and outgoing payments.
- Posting Petty Cash receipts and reconciling at month end.
- Company credit card reconciliations.
- Directors loan account reconciliations.
- Updating cashflow spreadsheet daily.
- Purchase ledger - Obtaining authorisation from Management.
- Coding invoices and posting to Xero.
- Supplier Statement reconciliation’s.
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with any queries.
- Weekly and monthly payment runs.
- Sales Ledger - Raising both domestic and Commercial invoices, ensuring attention to detail.
- Sending monthly statements to customers.
- Liaising with customers and dealing with any queries.
- Credit control - Chasing customers or payment of invoices.
- Monthly wages journal’s.
- VAT Returns
- Month End reconciliations.
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Any Adhoc duties as requested by Management.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounts systems - SAGE ESSENTIAL
- Motivated and a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team Player
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm ( or 8.30 - 4.30pm)
Free Car parking
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.