Highway Project Administrator
An experienced administrator is required for one of our high profile organisations as you will be required to hit the ground running to cover the duties below for this 4/5 week assignment. (Aug 29th 2017 - Sept 22nd 2017)
• General office responsibilities such as answering the telephone, greeting visitors, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, responding to e-mails, filing, typing, organising refreshments for meetings.
• Database operation concerned with accidents, mail, abnormal loads and road works.
• Management & processing of Accident Insurance Claims from inception to completion.
• Administration of traffic data from computerised counting system for inclusion in reports and road work notifications.
• Preparation and collation of regular monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Technical staff support and liaison.
• Petty cash.
• Purchasing of general office supplies.
• Abnormal load management.
• Responsible for invoicing and related financial records/reports.
• Manage Complaints & Enquiries.
• Monitor QA documentation/records.
• Monitor and populate Audit Database records
• Minute taking.
• Booking, monitoring and reporting of roadspace (SRW - training will be given)
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".