Field Service Engineer Garage Equipment
POSITION: Field Service Garage Equipment Engineer
OVERALL PURPOSE: Field Service Engineer, Supplying Examination and Inspection on a wide range of Electro/Mechanical garage equipment upon customer sites.
LOCATION: Working from home on customers' sites - Midlands
HOURS OF WORK: 5 day week, Monday to Friday
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: Fully equipped company vehicle, PDA, mobile phone, work wear and PPE
Description of Duties:
- Calibration of emissions equipment
- Carry out diagnostic / repair of the equipment
- Commissioning of installed equipment
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork.
- Compliance to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace
- Good understanding of Emissions Equipment
- preferably UKAS trained - training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of electronic test and measurement
- Good team player
- Salary £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience (PLUS OTE)
- Company vehicle
- Commission on sales
- Branded Workwear/PPE
- PDA and Tablet
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.