Fundraising and Partnerships Officer for International Charity
Our client based near Coventry/Warwickshire are an International Charity well an established reputation in their field. An exciting opportunity has become for a Fundraising and Partnerships Officer to join their team.
This role will be fundamental in contributing to the fundraising targets of the business. This will be through researching and identifying new sources of funding, creating project reports and proposals and Supporting the wider team with best practice.
Your role will be busy and varied and will entail:
- Drafting proposals for new donors
- Manage the donations process and experience
- Analyse funding trends and market information
- Develop best practice
- Prepare funding reports and presentation for donors
- Liaise with and work closely with donors through regular communication and meetings
- Planning internal and external events, identifying and booking venues and co-ordinating catering needs.
- Putting together invite lists and follow up communication for all events
- Manage some content for the website
- Managing a CRM system and looking at continuous improvement
Applicants will be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a good knowledge of fundraising from trusts, corporates and other donors. You will have a high degree of numeracy and strong project management experience. You will also have research experience.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunties employer