Property / Lettings Customer Service Administrator £22,000 - £24,000
Our prestigious client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their expanding Customer Services Team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is based on growth within the company and you will be working within a well established, fast paced and successful office and would be to start immediately.
The successful candidate must be competent and confident within all aspects. We are looking for someone who is looking to build on their current skill set and to further their career progression.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Providing effective and efficient administration to the Customer Service team.
- Process all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner and ensure that it is filed away efficiently
- Assist with the day to day running within the Customer Care team
- Provide weekly and monthly reports
- Gather all relevant documents internally and externally by certain time frames
- Deal with queries and complaints by telephone and email
- Build and maintain a close relationship with clients
- Assist the marketing team when necessary
- Input client information to the in house systems
- Complete aftercare calls whereby you will introduce your team and all services available
Candidates must have:
- Experience of working within a Customer Service environment
- Experience within administration
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident with using Microsoft Excel, Word, Office and Drop Box
- Solid experience in using CRM systems
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be organised, punctual and a great team player
- Would be an advantage but not essential - Working within property, lettings, mortgages or insurance.
40 Hours per week
Mon - Fri
8.30am - 5.00pm OR 9.00am - 5.30pm
(30 mins lunch)
£22,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.