Are you a paralegal with 12 months litigation experience?
Seeking a new challenge within a corporate professional firm?
Self-motivated, passionate and keen to develop?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a top UK law firm who are seeking an outstanding Paralegal to join their Litigation and Disputes team. Key duties will include:
- Handling client instructions, managing pre-action disputes
- Progressing civil court proceedings
- Providing advice to clients and completing client reports (with close support)
- Liaising regularly with the court, clients and surveyors
- Reviewing documents and preparing court documentation
- Working as part of a team
- Working to tight important deadlines
- Proven Litigation experience is required
- LPC or ILEX qualified
- Knowledge of financial services disputes would be an advantage
- Positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise a busy and fast paced work load
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work within one of the UK's leading law firms, along with a competitive salary and numerous other attractive benefits.
Interested?... Please apply to Bell Cornwall Recruitment today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales