We’re looking for a permanent PR Executive to join our busy internal agency based at our head office in Stoke-on-Trent. The role will involve writing press releases, liaising with existing press contacts and acquiring further contacts with a focus on both trade and consumer.
Our extensive brand portfolio means that you’ll be creating content for some of the fastest growing brands in the UK, working closely with our content team; you will be heavily involved with all aspects of the content output of the company with a specific focus on press releases for distribution to trade and consumer publications.
Our creative team works very closely so you’ll need to be an ambitious team player that is always willing to come forward with new and exciting ideas. You’ll also need to be professional, assertive and have great organisation skills - the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is paramount. You’ll also have a proven track record of successful projects and strong project management skills.
Skills & Desirables
- We need you to have unbeatable skills in written English, with a good degree in a related subject such as English or Journalism.
- We need you to be a stickler for grammar and spelling.
- We need you to be able to produce clear, concise and compelling content aimed at both B2B and B2C audiences.
- We need you to have great organization skills.
- We need you to have experience writing both long and short form copy and just as comfortable writing eye catching taglines.
- We need you to be great at editing and able to proactively and systematically develop and improve product documentation.
- We need you to have impeccable proofreading skills to ensure that all content produced is in line with brand guidelines.
- We need you to be comfortable working under pressure to tight deadlines and be able to work across multiple projects at once.
- You’ll need to have incredible all-round communication skills and be confident dealing with and building relationships with trade and consumer press.
- We need you to have strong PR skills with a proven track record of successful projects.