Garden Centre Manager
Spring into a new career as General Centre Manager with Wyevale Garden Centres, the UK’s leading gardening retailer.
We’re extremely passionate about our people, and with ambitious future plans, it’s an exciting time to join us.
As well as an amazing range for gardens and homes, many of our centres have in-house restaurants, coffee shops and soft play areas. We’re always passing on ideas, inspiration and valuable tips, so if you’re keen to learn lots of new things and spend time with great customers, we’d love to talk to you.
As General Centre Manager, working with the team at our Wellington garden centre, you’ll actively support managers & colleagues to create an inspiring, destination centre, deliver outstanding customer experiences, and encourage customers to stay longer within the centre, visit again and positively recommend us.
Key contributions include:
- Inspiring, developing and team of managers and colleagues to shape a retail / leisure Garden Centre proposition
- Proactively developing opportunities within the local market-place to maximise sales and deliver profit
- Resolving customer issues and complaints so as to bring about effective resolution
- Orchestrating the implementation of strategic corporate initiatives so as to ensure that customers and colleagues have a consistent experience of the Wyevale brand
- Work collaboratively with the local community to introduce exciting offers and events
We are keen hear if you have a background in retail management and a passion for people.
Why join us?
For our working environment - our centres’ offering beautiful surroundings, full of stunning plants and colour.
For the people - working for us is all about passion, and we love it when our people get creative and muck in. You’ll learn loads - and have fun too.
For our varied career paths - we’re growing fast and our future’s looking rosy, with over 150 centres and 6,000 colleagues across the UK. At Wyevale Garden Centres we have nationwide opportunities in a variety of different locations and positions.
For the flexibility - our centres’ day-time opening hours allow you to really enjoy your evenings. To support you, we offer a range of contract types and flexible working arrangements.
For our benefits - we also offer a fantastic selection of benefits including holiday and sick pay for all colleagues, great discounts, childcare vouchers, a group pension scheme and team activities.