Deputy Children's Home Manager
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to work within an established children's residential home located in Stourbridge.
Alongside a competitive basic salary, the appointed Deputy Manager will be rewarded with; additional payments for sleep ins, private medical healthcare and ongoing support and regular training.
Once you have passed your probation you will be enrolled to complete your Diploma Level 5 qualification. Every Deputy that has achieved their Level 5 with this employer has gone on to become a Registered Manager of their own home so a structured 2 year management plan will be in place for the right person.
All children that are supported are aged between 10-17 years old and have emotional behavioural difficulties with some individually more complex cases.
Working within a residential setting you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the home. Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Assist with the general daily running of the service
- Deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence
- Supervise a team of RCW's
- Take part in the 'on call', where required
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
Regular shift work including sleep ins and evenings/weekends will be required so please consider this before applying.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Background of working within a children's residential home within a similar supervisory role
- Good understanding of OFSTED regulations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.