Recruitment and admissions officer - Birmingham
Recruitment and admissions officer
QA Higher Education is a private UK Higher Education provider, currently partnering with universities, colleges and education specialists across the UK to recruit, market and deliver a range of programmes from foundation level, to undergraduate and postgraduate level.
About The Role
If you like speaking with people and building relationship, then the key purpose of this role will be to engage with students to promote QA Higher Education and our range of degree programmes.
In short, if you are looking for a student recruitment role that is as rewarding financially as it is personally satisfying then please read on.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive financial package up to £30,000pa + OTE
- In-depth coaching and mentoring both internally and externally
- Career development framework that has seen number of our staff promoted to senior positions
- Pension & Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice
- 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection
- To support the home and EU sales team and their recruitment channels
- Account manage key agents and support them with their recruitment activities
- Meet key accounts in regular basis
- To provide first class customer service to our partners, agents and students
- Process applications to set guidelines and partner entry requirements
- To be able to pre-asses, monitor and submit students application to our admission team
- To be able to asses students personal statements and provide feedback to students
- Process student application form and request for any pending documents into to see file through to unconditional offer
- To help the Recruitment, Admissions and Conversion team to see files through to conclusion and convert this to sale
- Manage business pipeline effectively:
- Help conversion team with conditional and unconditional offers
- Maintain and manage effective business pipeline ensuring daily KPI’s are delivered effectively
- To provide and maintain agreed turnaround times to our agents, students and client services
Your Skills & Experience
- Ideally from a Higher Education background within Recruitment and/or admissions
- Sales driven and motivated by a target based culture
- Self-Starter, quick to take the initiative and spot new opportunities
- Commercially focussed, capable of delivering results in a cost effective manner
- Entrepreneurial and innovative with a delivery focus
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Capable of building working relationships and networks with people from a range backgrounds and cultures
- Skilled negotiator
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus, committed to ensuring delivery of excellent service standards
- Ability to operate at all levels of the organisation acting as an ambassador for the home and EU team, QAHE and our University partners both internally and externally.
Please apply below.