Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: to £35,000 -£36,000 plus excellent bonus structure
Our client is a respected and ground-breaking business who specialise in selling their services and products to members of the beauty industry across the UK. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a proactive individual to join their team in the varied and busy role of Sales Manager, which will involve building long-term relationships with clients as well as developing new relationships with prospective clients, who have shown interest in the services provided.
- Nurturing existing client relationships, monitoring customer service levels and ensuring that clients have an excellent experience from initial contact, throughout.
- Utilising our client's bespoke CRM system to log all client activity, advising senior management of any customer service progress and successes.
- Team training, coaching.
- Board report preparation.
- Ensuring that all leads generated from any marketing and telephone activity are followed up promptly, sending out further literature as required and arranging appointments to meet with decision makers.
- Keeping the company CRM system updated with phone calls, leads and appointments.
- Experience within a similar role who can demonstrate a proven track record of hitting sales KPI's on a monthly basis.
- A self-starter with experience of working in a targeted sales environment and able to work under own initiative.
- Proactive and able to develop lasting business relationships with both existing and prospective customers, ensuring that the customers' requirements are always met.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail with good overall numeracy and literacy skills.
- Driving license and own transport is essential.
- A passion for the beauty industry is essential.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Inga Biel on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.