Talk Talk Mobile Phone Services Limited are a successful, established O2 Franchise operating a number of retail stores across the UK. We are looking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic and talented person to join our team based at Head Office in Birmingham City Centre.
If you think you can deliver the following, then please apply NOW!!!
As Assistant Accountant with Talk Talk Mobile Phone Services Limited you are required to deliver all accounting activity in line with business objectives and our 7 core values. You will be responsible for monitoring nominal ledger balances and transactions, transacting postings and reconciling income, expenditure, assets and liabilities. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who can work in a complex and dynamic finance department. Excellent communication skills are required to liaise with senior stakeholders within the business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Supervise a team of Finance Assistants
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and year end statutory reporting process
- Control of intercompany control accounts
- Reconciliation of Nominal ledger balances
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the nominal ledger
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in monthly payroll when required
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager
- Processing invoices & credit notes
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packs
- Provide analysis and commentary on financial variances
- KPIs - Run monthly report
- Month End Reporting
- Preparation of VAT returns, reconciliation and the submission
- Budgeting and forecasting
Essential Skills Criteria
- Minimum of 3 years Assistant Accountant or Management Accountant experience
- AAT Level 4 or CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Attention to detail, autonomy and confidence are essential skills
- Experience of Month-End and/or TBs
- Strong MS Excel skills are a must.
- Experience of processing payroll using Sage