Job Title: Stainless Steel Polisher
Location: Near Birmingham City Centre
Package: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour, depending on experience
Temp to Perm with additional bonuses paid when permanent.
Hours 7.30 - 4.30 with a 12.00 finish on a Friday
- This well established company based in the heart of Birmingham manufactures and supplies precision metal parts for prestigious cars.
- The company have an enviable reputation for being outstanding polishers and apart from their own commitment to their Automotive customers they are also called upon to polish for other companies on a sub contract basis.
- In order to cope with a growth in demand and orders they now are in urgent need of experienced polishers to maintain the high quality standards that they have become well known for.
- The role will involve using specialist polishing machines in order shine up stainless steel pressings. These can be a variety of sizes and shapes ; usually quite small
- You may also have to work with Aluminium and some brass work, ensuring that the finish is to a very high standard.
- To be considered for this very genuine career opportunity, you will need to have extensive polishing experience, preferably within the Automotive sector.
- You will need to have previously polished Stainless Steel pressings, and have used polishing machines
- Experience of working with Brightwear would be ideal but not critical
- You will have a great work ethic and be keen to progress your career.
Reasons you should apply for this job
- There is an established and very stable permanent opportunity after 3 months
- You can earn extra £1000 a year just for turning up on time and keeping your work area tidy
- The company will take responsibility for washing your workwear
- For those who are genuinely interested in progressing their career and becoming multi skilled, they will support you and fund extra training and qualifications.
- There is a very happy vibe in the whole of the plant
If you think you can shine in this position please apply using the links or if you have no CV or a very outdated on - don't let that put you off. Call Zandy on and I will sort you out.Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.