Administrator - Mobile Medical Imaging / Logistics - Warwick
Our purpose is to ensure that we deliver our equipment in full working order to our customer base, these include the NHS along with Private and Community Hospitals to name just a few.
We are looking for a self motivated individual who has the ability to join a team of people who are responsible for a fleet of Mobile Medical Scanners and Static Unit Medical Systems.
- Working within a team to ensure smooth running of both Mobile and Static Scanning systems of varying modalities within our organisation.
- Plan and produce monthly KPI reports for submission to month end deadlines.
- Ensure that all Maintenance providers attend to any breakdown within set contractual agreements to affect a swift resolution of faults on both Mobile and Static systems.
- Communicate with the Mobile Fleet staff, Static Unit staff along with Senior Management and Suppliers on a daily basis providing information as required.
- General Administration for the department
The successful candidate will need to
- Have a determination to succeed in obtaining results in order to deliver a service to our customer base.
- Have excellent administration and telephone skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Undertake On Call Duties on a rotational system to provide cover outside of normal office working hours.
Alliance Medical operates a robust pre-employment screening process for all roles which includes the following checks:
Identity, Right to work in the UK, Professional registration and qualifications, Employment history and references (for the previous 5 years), Criminal record and barring (Standard or Enhanced DBS check) and Occupational health assessments. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory completion of these checks.
Alliance Medical is committed to ensuring that recruitment and selection practices are conducted in a manner that promotes equality of opportunity.
At Alliance Medical, our core values of Collaboration, Excellence, Efficiency and Learning underpin all that we do. If you become a member of our team, you will join us in living these values every day, to ensure the best care for our patients.