An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Manager to join our client, a B2B company based in Warwickshire. It is an exciting time for our client who is experiencing growth and looking for a marketer to come on board and help drive their marketing forwards. This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and would like to take responsibility for the marketing function of a company.
The focus of this role is to help develop a marketing strategy that will ensure the business achieves their overall business objectives and then implement this strategy.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Social media management; running all social media channels that you feel appropriate to the business including Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Website maintenance; ensuring it is kept up to date, populated with fresh content and articles on a regular basis
- Email marketing using the database of B2B and B2C contacts that you will continue to grow and develop
- Reporting on all digital marketing activities and looking at website traffic, click through rates and conversions
- Exploring Paid Adverting and making recommendations as to what PPC to use
- Manage the Ecommerce site, ensuring that all new products are uploaded along with product description
- Identifying new events that the company can attend on a local and national level
- Managing the event and providing feedback after the event
- Designing and creating marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and event materials
- Answering the phone if needed and dealing with enquiries
- Managing and building a database of consumers to ensure that there is a good audience to target
- Market research and identifying new market opportunities
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills and confident in managing expectations with an ability to push back
- Commercially aware and results driven always focusing on ROI
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and delivering against business objectives
- Passionate about marketing and willing to continually learn about the industry and what the key players are doing.
This role would suit an experienced Marketing Executive currently working within a B2B company looking for a step up in their career or a creative Marketing Manager looking to move into a role where they can bring their own ideas. In reward for your hard work you will receive a salary of up to £30 000 and the opportunity to join a company where you have the freedom to be creative and implement your own ideas.
This role is commutable via Leamington Spa, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Redditch, Coventry and Worcester.
If this role is of interest then please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment to discuss further.
Marketing Manager, £24 000 - £28 000, Warwickshire