Salary: £19,000 per annum, plus commission
About our client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking a Account Manager to join their team on a permanent contract. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
The offices are based in Ledbury which is commutable from Malvern, Hereford and the surrounding areas. The purpose of the role is to working as part of the sales department in an office based role, which is telephone and email orientated, contacting existing customers as well as targeting and generating new prospects and leads to maximise the sales opportunities for the business.
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts and acquiring new customers to grow client relationships and maximise sales potential and to meet sales targets.
- Making outbound telephone calls to communicate with clients, both existing and potential clients
- Explaining and promoting products to prospective clients using agreed sales messages and positions
- Taking and managing incoming calls and directing them to the relevant staff members as and when required.
- Updating sales records on the client database to fully evidence the work carried out
- Collect competitor and market information and populate the sales databases to enable reporting
- Provide reports to support the sales managers on a monthly and quarterly basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership for their own performance
- Have proven experience of working in a fast paced role
- Have excellent rapport building and written skills
- Be a team player, as well as the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Be computer literate in MS Office and Outlook
- Proven experience in working in an office environment ideally with experience of meeting and exceeding targets
What's on Offer?
- £19,000 per annum, plus commission
- Hours of Work, Monday to Thursday 08:30am – 5:00pm & Friday 08:30am – 4:30pm
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great Package with room to advance
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please click to apply
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75190867