Game Designer (UI)
Game Designer (UI) West Midlands £26-30K (depending on experience)
An opportunity to join a leading developer of HTML5 Games. My client are an established, rapidly expanding, multi-disciplined team providing game design, development and integration for the highest profile online casinos, brand owners and games software providers in the world.
Looking for an experienced Game UI Designer to join it's established and successful team, responsible for producing the industry's hottest online casino games. The successful candidate will work with a team of talented designers to produce the very best slots, instant win and table game graphics for a rapidly expanding and in demand catalogue of cutting edge HTML5 mobile and desktop content.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A solid understanding of usability, UX, UI and interactive design
- The ability to create game flows, wireframes, and visual mock-ups for final UI designs
- Solid knowledge of user experience research and analysis to improve UX by providing multiple usable options for cross-platform design
- The ability to adapt creative styles as necessary while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards
- An excellent understanding of style guidelines, design processes and creative workflow
- A passion for gaming in general, not just within the casino space
- Minimum of 2/3 years gaming/gambling industry experience (Preferably slots game based)
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to progress work from concept to finished product professionally and efficiently
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes whilst generating new ideas and solutions
- Experience working closely with multiple disciplines to deliver high quality products and features
- Proven ability to work well as part of a busy team and communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience of working within an agile environment with knowledge of agile methodology
- Experience of using project and issue tracking software
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75388869