IT Project Manager - Change & Delivery (3 Month Fixed-Term)
- Run workshops to support and define processes relating to project or work deliverables
- Liaise with suppliers, internal and external resources to achieve outcomes
- Prepare and manage detailed project plans to support project delivery, where required.
- Ensure risks and issues are documented, reviewed and published throughout the project life cycle. Proactively manage risks and issues
- Work with internal stakeholders as part of project to support the case for change and transformation by delivering the project
- Prepare detailed implementation plans
- Observe good data governance, system controls and documentation as per the firms policies
- Prepare and monitor the project budget to ensure that costs are defined, recorded and tracked throughout life cycle of project
- Manage the service transition into operations
The ideal candidate will have extensive project management experience, using a variety of project methodologies, such as; Agile, Waterfall or Scrum. You will be PRINCE2 certified and also have excellent stakeholder management. You will have worked on projects to assist with change management and delivery.
Ideally you will have previously experience working in a law firm or financial firm.