Job Title: Sales Administrator
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a dynamic sales support team. Working for a specialist manufacturing business who offers a warm and friendly environment.
- As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for liaising with various business clients and members of the general public
- Producing sales quotes, processing sales orders via SAP
- Checking stock availability, progress chasing and organising deliveries
- Giving exceptionally customer service at all times, handling queries, solving problems and dealing with any issues
- Working to strict deadlines
- Liaising with various departments including production, warehouse and transport
- Previous experience within Sales Administration/Order processing role is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Previous experience using SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent numeracy skills
Hours: Monday to Thursday between 8:00am - 5:00pm and Friday between 8:00am - 4:30pm
Salary: £18,000 pa
6 - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract.