Fantastic Finance Role - £10 an hour
This role will involve assisting with the payment of invoices within the Cost Management team for a fantastic property company based here in Birmingham City Centre! This payment of invoices is a key element of the business - as this will allow the authorization of expenditure on behalf of corporate clients for the company!
This busy and varied role will allow you to really develop your professional skills and progress into a fantastic organization! Some examples of your responsibilities include:
- Coding of service charge & insurance invoices
Recommending service charge budgets and annual reconciliations are authorized
- Ensure any tenant recharges are applied.
- Ensuring all spreadsheets are kept up to date and report to Client where appropriate
- Daily completion of work flow system
- Ensure all costs are recovered where appropriate
- Account reconciliations where and when appropriate
Therefore, we are looking for someone who can work to strict deadlines, meet client expectations and balance an ever changing workload!
You will also need to come from a finance background, have intermediate knowledge of MS Office, is ideal and you will need professional approach when dealing with confidential issues.
Ideally, you will have knowledge of the property market!
This is an ongoing temporary role - for around 6 months - paying up to £10 an hour.
Interested? For more information or to apply then please contact Ruth at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 - thank you!