IT Project Support Analyst
An IT Project Support Analyst is required to join an award winning organisation that specialise in a diverse range of training and qualifications. Our client works with industry bodies to ensure their courses and qualifications are fit for purpose, meet industry requirements and ensure safe working practices.
As an IT Project Support Analyst you will be required to provide support for the delivery and implementation of the company's web based business applications to staff and customers and to help ensure that projects are delivered to specification and on time.
Salary £27,000 - £30,000
Hours of Work- Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.30
- Help to ensure that staff and customer specific needs are met by the solutions of the business
- Assist with the implementation of new technology based products
- Maintain customer relationships from a technical and operational perspective ensuring they are always kept up to date with new developments and changes
- Updating user guides, product overviews, captivate videos and additional material
- Perform changes and updates to SQL, databases, including both data and scheme updates
- Investigate and diagnose data or database problems when needed
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all data relating to the role in accordance with IS27001 and the terms of the role
Skills & Experience
- Experience of supporting and maintaining technology solutions
- Experience of investigating problems with technology solutions
- Have the ability to produce detailed system specifications
- MS SQL and MySQL
- Database Management (SQL Server and MySQL)
- Database administration procedure
- Software development and deployment methodologies
- Wiki and Software development software
- Must have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Web technologies - HTML, CSS, PHP, C#, Net, Drupal
- Project management methodologies
- Design and build reports for KPI's/customer data
- Working as part of a SCRUM team
If you have the right skills and experience, please apply today.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.