Regional Manager - Children's Homes
We are looking for a Regional Manager to join a provider of residential care for young people with disabilities.
As the Regional Manager you will be responsible for:
· Line management of the companies Registered Managers
· Conducting home inspections and spot checks and provide feedback to Registered Manager based on performance and outcomes
· Ensuing that all homes within designated region are operating sufficiently and in line Ofsted regulations
· The development and registration of new services within the region
To be considered for the role you must have:
· Senior Management experience within residential care for young people
· Strong understanding end experience of working within Ofsted's new framework
· A track record of ensuring homes under your guidance offer outstanding levels of care
· Have completed the RMA / NVQ 4 in Leadership + Management / ILM Level 5
· Excellent working knowledge of the Quality Standards for Children's Homes 2015.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with ongoing career progression, excellent pay, generous holiday entitlement and future opportunity to progress in to senior management. If you feel that you have what it takes then please get in touch immediately