A brilliant opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join one of the fastest growing divisions within the Page Group. There are a number of opportunities available within the Secretarial team, due to rapid growth within the team. This is a role in central Birmingham.
A leading FTSE 250 recruitment consultancy.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is highly diverse and varied looking after a large portfolio of clients, operating across the East and West Midlands. As part of the role you will be servicing a number of clients with an existing relationship with the group, as well as developing your own relationships, covering a diverse portfolio of large multinationals and SMEs, across a broad range of industries. You will communicate effectively across a number of different disciplines and team to identify new prospects and cross sell, both over the phone and face to face.
You will also telephone all candidates, as well as conducting face to face interviews with candidates, identifying needs and proactively selling into new and existing roles/ companies. You will offer a consultative approach to all candidates and clients, offering advice on market conditions, salary bench-marking and general advice on how to approach/ conduct searches.
The ideal candidate for the role of Recruitment Consultant MUST:
- Be highly proactive and engaging with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Keep up to date with the latest news affecting market conditions
- Have worked in a competitive, fast-paced environment
- Ideally have worked in a sales/ recruitment role previously
- Be highly resilient with a positive, can do attitude
- Ideally have worked in sales or in another highly pressurised environment
- Competitive salary, dependent on skills+ transparent commission and bonus structure
- Excellent benefits package
- Full centralised and market specific training provided from day 1
- Work for one of the fasted growing disciplines, with unlimited opportunities for progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75498467