Estate Agency Sales Progressor
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Progressor to join the team at Webbs Estate Agents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the sales team and handling the sales transaction process.
You will be repsonsible for the department along with the day to day supervision of 2 Part Time Sales Progressors.
We are looking for someone with estate agency experience as well as legal/residential conveyancing knowledge and expertise. Ideally suited to an experienced Estate Agent or Legal Conveyancing Secretary.
Excellent negotiation skills and mediation experience is also a pre-requisite of this role. You must be able to hold your own, be confident and willing to go the extra mile.
Candidates must have clear and confident communication skills and understand the process of the legal transaction from the point of a sale being agreed to completion as this role entails liaising with all parties, including solicitors, financial advisors, surveyors etc.
To efficiently and swiftly move a transaction from Sales Agreed to Completed within a reasonable time frame.
- Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed completion targets.
- Support and mentor other Sales Progressors to meet and/or exceed targets.
- Provide a high level of customer care and service always to clients and customers
- Ensure compliance of internal Know Your Customer (KYC) and Money Laundering requirements are adhered to (AML).
- Identify files that need enhanced AML checks and perform Electronic Verification.
- Carry out Sales progression, liaising with other parties in the chain to iron out problems and achieve as swift and smooth a completion as possible for our clients
- Accurate record keeping within Vebra Alto, providing detailed call notes.
- Logging of Milestones achieved
- Maintain Target Exchange and Completion Dates.
- Notify Accounts of exchange/completion dates and raise invoices upon exchange, ensuring any additional upsells are also invoiced for i.e. mortgage, solicitors etc.
- Ensuring Banking targets are met.
- Provide an up to date predicted completions pipeline report when needed.
- Handover keys for completed sales, survey access etc. with relevant permissions obtaining signatures in book where required
- Generate customer testimonials, passing to managers.
- Identifying income opportunities such as Solicitor Referrals, Landlords to provide a letting service to along with transaction that could benefit from being switched to an Auction process.
- Deal with incoming calls as and when required,
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by any member of the Senior Management Team
- Ensure all external/internal communications are dealt with promptly and are clearly documented in accordance with Head Office procedures
- Assist with any other Sales incoming calls during busy periods, taking and passing on messages as required.
- Carry out any other duties that may be required according to the needs of the business