Recruitment Administrator / Payroll / Compliance
* up to £20K basic salaries
* Access to lifestyle benefits portals
* Significant growth planned with genuine career opportunities
* Well established PLC with over 60 years trading
Opportunity for an experienced recruitment administrator who will be in-charge of payroll and compliance of candidates.
* Building a strong and successful team
* Demonstrate strong knowledge of current legislation
* Growing business through market mapping, cold calling and presenting to potential clients
* Promoting brand values .
On offer is a competitive basic salary and package, direction and guidance from Branch Manager, opportunity to be a recognised player within the business, new technology, recruitment tech and evolving methodology, job boards, superb head office support (dedicated team) and a full, corporate induction to welcome you to the group
An outstanding opportunity - applications are invited from motivated and ambitious individuals with relevant recruitment knowledge looking for a bigger challenge and growth.
Reply to Shabaan in the very strictest of confidence
We are a professional recruitment to recruitment consultancy offering career opportunities and consultancy. All communications with us are treated with respect and discretion.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we cannot acknowledge or respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Confidential | Ethical | Approachable | Flexible | Expert