If you’re looking for an exciting Recruitment opportunity with an organisation that is enthusiastic, vibrant and has a strong focus on colleagues then look no further. I have a wonderful opportunity to join a friendly team as a Recruitment Partner. Working closely with the HR team you’ll be responsible for helping to facilitate the end to end recruitment process including advertising, candidate attracting, selection through to on-boarding.
What you’ll be doing:
- To provide an effective administration service to support the recruitment process from approval to on-boarding.
- Prepare documentation including; Job Descriptions, Recruitment Requests, Interview Question templates, Offers etc.
- Arranging job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies.
- Support assessment centres for bulk recruitment campaigns.
- Ensure candidate’s expectations are managed effectively and feedback is provided wherever possible.
- Manage posting of job vacancies using a variety of recruitment channels and to monitor their success in terms of responsiveness, quality and costs.
- Actively explore cost saving candidate attraction strategies.
- Develop talent pool of internal and external candidates
- Liasing with agencies to pipeline hard to fill roles
What you’ll be:
- CIPD qualification to Level 7 or equivalent professional experience
- Previous recruitment experience (either in-house or agency)
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment, prioritising multiple tasks
- Effective organisational and communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent relationship building and administrative skills