Managing Director Planning & Engineering
Managing Director – Planning & Engineering
Permanent full time contract
FedEx has an exciting opportunity for a Managing Director responsible for leading and developing a Planning & Engineering team to execute regional strategies, plans and controls.
As a leadership role model, you will take ownership for fulfilling our People Service Profit principles. You will lead cross functional collaboration to deliver improvements and changes across all regions and operational touch points.
You will also ensure the effective deployment of Company performance management, succession planning and talent management strategy and empower your team members to create and deliver innovative solutions.
- A relevant technical degree level qualification or quantitative degree alternative or equivalent
- Extensive warehouse, in-plant and transport operations knowledge
- A customer focussed approach with a track record of success in leading functional initiatives and projects, delivering results, on time and within budget
- Extensive leadership and management expertise at a senior level
- Experience of establishing and developing a team of high performing professionals
- Significant experience of strategy development
- Working in an international environment
What will you get in return?
In return, as we approach an exhilarating period of change for our business, we offer a competitive pay and benefits package and the chance to grow and develop your career in a global corporate business.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75500360