Accounts Payable Clerk (Immediate Start)
My client is a leading manufacturer within a highly specialised industry who is currently going through a lot of business growth and diversification. As a result they are looking for driven and talented aspiring accounts professionals to join their team.
They are looking to recruit the top talent in the market and as such, they are able to reward successful candidates with full training as they are considering candidates looking for their first role as well as experienced candidates. They can also offer a remuneration package well above the market average, with full study support on offer towards AAT, ACCA or CIMA.
My client is looking for candidates who really want to work their way up quickly within the business as you will constantly be given the chance to learn new areas of accounts, get involved in training and mentoring other staff and learn new skills.
Ideally you will:
- Have at least 6 months previous experience in a high volume purchase ledger role
- You must be ambitious and driven to learn new things quickly
- Be interested in studying towards a professional qualification
- Have previous using Excel and accounting systems
In return you will:
- Work for a market leading business within a shared services environment
- Enjoy a varied and interesting role with continued progression
- Have the opportunity of funded study towards a professional qualification i.e. AAT / ACCA or CIMA
- Receive fantastic career opportunities and excellent training in a highly professional business
If you are really keen to secure a fast paced role within a large business, with excellent long term career potential, please send us your CV.