Principal Civil & Structural Engineer
Currently representing a RIBA and IStructE award winning consultancy in Birmingham that provide a multi-disciplinary service in infrastructure and regeneration projects across the UK. My client is looking for a Principal Civil & Structural Engineer who will be leading the design of a range of infrastructure schemes throughout the UK across highway, drainage, residential and commercial sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Principal Civil & Structural Engineer to lead junior members of staff and liaise with clients with projects including Services Planning, Flood Risk and Drainage, Transportation and Highways and Sustainability / renewable energy.
Principal Civil & Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Lead junior members of staff and liaise with clients
- Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed
- Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed
- Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilitates
- Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments
- Structural assessment, design and detailing of foundations and superstructure elements (concrete, steel & timber)
Principal Civil & Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- A Chartered Civil & Structural Engineer (CEng MIStructE / CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
- A Civil & Structural Engineer with a MEng / BEng / BSc who is near Chartered status
- A Civil & Structural Engineer with experience in the civil and structural engineering sectors
- A Civil & Structural Engineer who is proficient in using AutoCAD
Principal Civil & Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £48k
- Working hours Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75501328