Comfort Call are looking for compassionate people to join our team as Care Assistants based in our Maple West Extra Care Scheme in Chell (ST6)
To join our team and make a real difference you will be passionate about supporting our clients to maintain an independent lifestyle. No previous experience of delivering hands on care is required as full training is provided. We are also seeking a number of experienced Carers to fulfil our Senior Care Roles.
Who would make an ideal Care Assistant? We’re looking for people with the following attributes to join our team:
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to deliver delivering hands on care.
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week. Successful applicants will be required to work alternate weekends.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £7.50 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Further training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others*
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
To begin or continue your career in care apply today!
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply