Due to our continued success Staffbase Recruitment Ltd is expanding our business and we are now seeking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join the team at our busy office in Rugby.
We provide permanent and temporary recruitment services for a growing portfolio of manufacturing and service sector companies throughout the Midlands region.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive basic salary, fantastic commission earnings, and excellent career progression opportunity.
If you are an experienced recruitment consultant or if you have worked in the automotive, technical & engineering sales then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for the development of your own recruitment desk.
Staffbase will provide you with access to market leading candidate and client attraction software and superb back office support required for you to excel in this 360° recruitment role.
In essence you will undertake sales & recruitment activities necessary to develop and expand our business including but not limited to;
- Client recruitment sales, telesales/marketing, client visits
- Candidate attraction utilising all leading UK job boards, telesales / marketing, e-marketing and Bullhorn CRM
- Successful placement of engineers, sales, and management candidates into manufacturing and service sector positions
- Preparation and issue of all necessary documentation required for quotations, offer letters and registration purposes etc.
- Ensure effective implementation of all company policies and legal compliance procedures
- Ensure the delivery of your monthly profit targets to maximise your earnings potential
The successful candidate will be loyal, enthusiastic, driven, committed and you will have at least 2 year's previous recruitment consultant or sales experience (technical, automotive, engineering will be advantageous but not essential).
Ideally you will know how to use the leading UK job board websites and applicant tracking systems. However full training will be given.
You will be professional, highly motivated and you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will demonstrate a proven track record in sales.
We are offering a market leading package including uncapped commission earnings. The successful candidate should expect to achieve on target earnings of in excess of £40K however £50K+ is more than achievable.
We offer a many other exciting benefits and opportunities which are aligned to your to success.
Excellent progression and wealth prospects await the successful applicant.