Customer Care Advisor M-F
Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our award winning client RAC who are looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their vibrant and growing teams.
The RAC are looking for YOU to join an elite team of Customer Care Advisors!
If you are looking for a role within customer service then this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in the automotive industry. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your skills and career with excellent training and development opportunities
Whilst this role is initially a temporary 12 week position there are very real opportunities to become permanent, depending on performance and attendance.
Who are the RAC
The RAC is one of the UK's most progressive motoring organisations, providing services for both private and business motorists.
With approximately 4,000 dedicated staff, the RAC operates from three UK operations and offers vehicle and breakdown services through a nationwide, branded patrol force, focusing primarily on vehicle repairs and recovery. In 2014, the RAC's patrol force of approximately 1,500 patrols attended to 2.3 million rescue breakdowns.
The RAC is committed to making motoring easier, safer, more affordable and more enjoyable for vehicle drivers and road users.
More about the Role
We are looking to recruit experienced Customer Service Advisors. The purpose of the Customer Care Specialist is to be the first point of contact when a customer calls in. Handling all calls efficiently and empathetically, ensuring customer enquiries are dealt with.
· Communicate confidently and professionally with all customers and colleagues regarding enquiries, delivering exceptional service at all times to protect the brand whether contact is by telephone, email or letter.
· Take ownership of customer enquiries, providing timely resolution (if within in your remit) and complete any agreed after call actions, ensuring that the customer feels confident that we will deliver what we said we would.
· Effective and efficient uses of all business systems to ensure that expressions of dissatisfaction, complaints & enquires are correctly logged first time and are completed within set handle time parameters.
· Take ownership for any errors, contacting the customer and update any relevant system to ensure that that any mistakes have been put right first time.
· Undertake additional activities as required, this may entail handling calls/contacts from other departments.
· Previous experience in a customer focused role - contact centre based
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· Self-motivated and a self-starter
· Resilient and determined
· Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· PC literate, good numerical and literacy skills
· The role is based in Walsall, Bescot
· The working hours will be between Monday-Friday 8am - 6pm
· You will work a minimum of 37.5 hours per week
· You will be paid £7.50 per hour
· This is a temporary 12 week position, with the possibility to extend depending on performance.
If you are looking for a role in customer service or even if you are looking for a more challenging role within customer service this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in their field. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your career with nationally recognised training and development programmes.
If you have the above skills and experience and can commit to the working hours and a challenging working environment we would like to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV. Thank you for your consideration.