Temporary Credit Controller
Robert Half have been appointed to work with a successful retail business in Warwick, to appoint a Temporary Credit Controller.
Our client is currently recruiting for a self-motivated Credit Controller to join their Finance Department on Temporary basis. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work both independently and as part of a small team. The role of Credit Controller will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- Managing large Credit Control ledger
- Produce aged debtor reports in a timely manner
- Account reconciliation following payments
- Dealing with all queries from portfolio of clients
- Manage queries and arrange payment plans
- Chasing accounts with clients by telephone, letter and email to collect payments
- Timely collection of debt to meet KPI's
- Sort and re-allocate miss-allocated cash/payments
- Daily reconciliations
- Assisting with month end
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the correct documentation
- Responsible for allocating monies received
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Candidate will:
- Already have a great track record in the control and maintenance of a Credit Control system as well as good in depth knowledge of the credit controlling process.
- Be able to use Excel proficiently
- Have a previous track-record in a similar finance role is a necessity
- Have a great telephone manner
- Be confident in manipulating large volumes of data
- Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
- Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
This role will last for 3 months on a temporary basis before converting to a permanent position depending on performance. It will start ASAP and be based in Warwick. The role will pay £10-12 per hour dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.