Cluster Manager - Covering Derby and Nottingham - £23000 + Bonus + Career Progression
Due to continued growth and fast expansion, I am looking to attract a confident and hugely successful and inspirational people focused leader who is looking to develop their retail area management career with a reputable, professional, customer-centric fast moving company in the Retail Finance Sector. Salary of up to £23,000 + Uncapped Bonus + Genuine Career Progression.
Who is the Client?
- A fast paced high street retailer who are experiencing an exciting period of change and growth
- Success has been built on offering their customers exceptional service, convenience and value of the highest standard.
- Their stores are bright, welcoming, incredibly busy and full of pleasant and knowledgeable staff
- They pride themselves on passing on significant savings to their savvy customers.
- They invest heavily in their training and have an award winning management development program.
What about the Area?
- The Cluster consists of sites in Central Derby and Central Nottingham.
- Store Teams of up to 5 per store
What will I need to do? -
- You will be a retail or hospitality manager at the top of your game with an insatiable appetite for success and career progression.
- You have inspirational leadership skills and your charismatic approach to retailing and teamwork engages and drives your people to deliver better every day
- You love training and developing, you will coach naturally, you will create a fun and happy atmosphere to work in, and ultimately you will enjoy motivating and incentivising your teams to smash targets on a daily basis.
- You will be an integral part to the success of the Retail Operations team.
- You will role model the 'Can Do` attitude that is expected!
- You will have good numeracy skills and confident in Microsoft Excel.
What`s on offer?-
- Our client offers their Cluster Managers a competitive salary of up to £23000
- Monthly Commission
- Generous Bonus Scheme paid monthly and annually.
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career.
Where do I apply?
Interested? Think you have what it takes to be a Cluster Manager for this awesome company?
- Click below to make an application today
Additional Key Words- Area Manager, Cluster Manager, Multi-site Manager, Regional Manager, Training Manager, General Manager, Retail Manager, Hospitality Manager, Store Manager, Sales Manager, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Branch Manager.
This role is based in the East Midlands and we welcome applications from anyone commutable from Derby, Ilkeston, West Bridgford, Clifton, Beeston, Burton-upon-Trent, Long Eaton, Hucknall and surrounding areas.