Class 2 / HGV2 / C Driver
We are currently recruiting HGV / LGV / CLASS 2 / C Drivers to our client based on Rowley Road in Coventry, we offer great rates, and the excellent opportunity to gain permanent employment.
The main roles of the HGV / LGV / CLASS 2 / C Drivers will include:
- Delivering of Tyres to clients across the UK
- Lifting will be required when loading/unloading Tyres from the vehicles (Physical Job)
- Management of all necessary paperwork
- You will be expected to carry out Multi drop work (This may involve up to 20 drops a day, however multiple drops may be at 1 location)
To be considered for the roles, the HGV / LGV / CLASS 2 / C Drivers are required to have the following:
- Hold a Class 2 / C licence
- Possess a digital tachograph card
- Hold a full, valid DQC card
- Candidates must be professional and approachable at all times. This is a customer facing role.
The pay rate whilst with the agency will be: £10.25ph PAYE / £12.00 LTD, this is Monday to Friday and day shifts.
Start times are sent directly by the client, this is on-going agency and as such should be treated as a full time perm job from the outset.
If you are interested in the role of HGV / LGV / CLASS 2 / C Driver, please click apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75499387