T2M Resourcing are recruiting an experienced Billing Administrator who is looking for the next step in their career. You will join a highly successful global organisation and be a key player in the team. Working in a fast paced/high volume environment you will maintain a highly efficient, flexible and responsive section of the Site Banking processing function ensuring that service level agreements are maintained. Competitive salary (dependent upon experience), plus Benefits Package and the opportunity for career progression.
What will you do as Billing Administrator?
- Working as part of a billing team, responsible for ensuring completed works are invoiced to the relevant clients
- Ensuring WIP is kept to a minimum
- Managing work orders and ensuring data is correct
- Liaising with business partners and engineers to close out works for invoicing
- Dealing with billing queries to ensure invoices are paid
- Processing credit notes and obtaining relevant approval in line with Authority Matrix
- Maintaining Electronic copies of paper documents
- Work and ensure all tasks completed accurately in a timely, efficient manner
- Working within a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing process improvements to drive effectiveness - creating reports, providing information to management, identify problems within systems and processes and working to actively manage and resolve them
What qualities and skills are we looking for you to be successful in this role?
- Experience in a similar billing role, preferably in a shared service centre environment
- Computer literate. Intermediate ability in the use of Microsoft Excel (be able to utilise pivot tables & lookups), Word and Outlook
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and Open Accounts
- Oral communication - speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups.
- Problem solving and analysis - analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts.
- Makes systematic and rational judgements - based on relevant information.
- Quality orientation - shows awareness of goals and standards. Follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
- Flexibility - successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- Organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Assertive - to be able to work under initiative to reach goals.
- GCSE’s or equivalent in English and Maths
So what’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary plus Benefits Package and the opportunity for career progression.
- A vibrant and fun working environment where hard work and achievement are recognised
- Great opportunities for personal career development and future promotion prospects
- High quality offices with good local facilities and free parking
Based in Dudley this position is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Black Country, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Walsall, West Bromwich, parts of Staffordshire, Solihull.
If you are an experienced Billing Administrator to take the next step in your career, then please apply immediately. In return our client offers a competitive salary dependent upon experience, plus Benefits Package and the opportunity for career progression.