Operations Assistant | Coleshill | £18K - £21K
Penns Personnel are recruiting for an Operations Assistant to join their clients expanding team in the logistics department.
THE COMPANY & BENEFITS
Our client, a fast growing business who work in the transport sector offer excellent benefits including BUPA health care, life insurance, free onsite car parking, 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays).
THE HOURS & SALARY
10am - 7pm Monday - Friday [42.5 hours per week]
£18K - £21K Dependent on experience
- Duties include, but are not limited to:To ensure all designated daily transport administrative tasks are executed accurately and in a timely manner
- To continually improve the overall customer service experience to ensure excellent customer service is provided to all customers at all times.
- Accurately input orders onto the transport system(s)
- Setting up rate cards for new customers on the transport system
- Produce labels for pallets
- Scanning PODs
- Debriefing drivers and handling daily paperwork from drivers, run sheets, etc.
- Liaise with all customers on a daily basis, dealing with all operational queries. All incoming telephone calls to be answered within specified timescales
- Proactively manage the customer’s needs, ensuring that all time critical or sensitive deliveries are made on time, whether through the network or using our own vehicles
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound commercial insight
- Good team skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High degree of computer literacy
- Knowledge of systems such as Sterling Transport system, Pallet Network system, Google Mail & Drive ideal but not essential
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be a part of this growing company, please apply today to avoid disappointment.