Service Engineer (Coffee Machines)
Service Engineer (Bean to Cup Coffee Machines)
Birmingham (Coventry, Northampton, Welsh Border, Stafford)
40 hour week Monday to Friday – Weekend rota one in five weekends generous call-out.
Very Competitive Salary + Van (With personal use) + On Call Bonus + Tools + Company Pension + Phone + Laptop + PPE/Uniform
Service Engineer is required for a large and growing coffee machine supplier, who provide and service coffee machines for some of the UK’s major café outlets. The company provide a van and PDA as well as pay premium rates for call-outs. They will provide a full and comprehensive training and induction to their products.
The role will suit any electro-mechanical engineers who have transferable field service experience within ANY industry. Ideally candidates will have experience of bean to cup coffee machines, however this is NOT essential and candidates with a strong mechanical and electrical background from any industry will be considered.
The company provide coffee machines and servicing to major hotels, cafes and service stations and provide their clients with a quick and efficient service. The company can provide Service Engineers with a stable career with a generous salary and potential to earn overtime regularly.
* Installation of bean to cup coffee machines
* Maintenance and repair of coffee machines
* Field service role in Birmingham and surrounding area
* 40 hour week Monday to Friday with one in 5 weekends on call
* Full and Clean UK Driving License
* Electrical and Mechanical service / maintenance experience
* Experience with Multi-meters
* Engineers from ANY background will be considered for this role
* Flexible to work weekends
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75498708