Resourcing Administrator - Driver Recruitment - 6 Months FTC
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
To achieve our ambitious growth plans we recognise we need to recruit the very best, as a Resourcing Administrator you’ll be part of a team dedicated to directly sourcing the best available talent to our business. The role will support the national resourcing of drivers, to ensure candidates and line managers experience a first class recruitment service.
Reporting to the Resourcing Advisor for Drivers, the Resourcing Administrator will support the recruitment process from advertising, proactive searching candidates, screening and facilitating assessment and offer management.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Resourcing Advisor to capture, forecast and accurately report resourcing activity
- Use of database and web resourcing methods to ensure all roles are advertised on the appropriate websites including the use of social media and manage responses within the agreed timescales
- Resource and qualify candidates in accordance with agreed timescales
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and short-list CVs for relevant vacancies
- Liaise with local HR/Operations team to organise interviews/assessments, ensuring that all candidates are fully briefed about the role and location prior to be assessed.
- Responsible for the submission of candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager
- Communicating effectively and confidently, over the phone, face toface and in writing, offering support and guidance throughout the recruitmentprocess externally and internally
- Handle resourcing queries in a proactive, customer focused way
- Support with offer management and tracking, and onboarding where required
- Tracking and maintain candidates through an Applicant Tracking System
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Administration experience
- A can do proactive attitude
- Self-managing the ability to plan and priorities a busy and varied workload
- Confident with Microsoft office
- Passionate about recruitment, striving to provide a first class service and finding the best talent!
- Previous Driver or Warehouse recruitment experience, or volume recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75501583