This company has a new and exciting opportunity available within our HR team based in Burton on Trent. Reporting directly to the HR & Controlling Manager, you will assist and support with the production, analysis and reporting of HR Metric data.
The successful candidate will be a graduate with a relevant degree eg Business / Finance / Accounting / Statistics, and also have some previous experience within a data focused role. They are looking for someone comfortable and confident in analysing numerical data, preferably with experience of working within a multi-functioning team.
Fundamental to its success and therefore essential for this role is someone with a genuine interest and passion for numbers and people – so come prepared to talk to them about why it is your passion and how good your Excel skills are!
Key activities in the role include: -
- Sense checking of HR metrics
- Regular extraction, manipulation and formatting of reports from SAP
- Monitoring of headcount metrics
- Supporting with headcount activities, ensuring decisions are communicated accordingly
- Monitoring of labour costs – actual vs plan
- Collation of turnover information as required by Group
- Supporting with salary benchmarking projects, eg Hay grading
- Supporting the HR & Controlling Manager with Management Plan, collating and co-ordinating information required during the process
- Supporting with the identification of any efficiencies or process improvements within HR
- Liaison with UK based and international colleagues
Essential requirements for this role include: -
- Strong IT skills. Intermediate level Excel to include pivot tables & basic functions
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work and able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise, co-ordinate and organise workload, ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to change and able to respond to requests and queries promptly
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships
Whilst based in Burton on Trent, they would expect the successful candidate to travel to other sites as required, which may include international travel.
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75501984