CNC Milling Programmer/Setter
- Contract Type
We are recruiting for an experienced CNC Programmer/setter on Heidenhain machines for our DAB Engineering division based in Walsall. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious CNC Programmer to join a growing Engineering company.
We are a forward thinking company specialising in automotive Truck braking systems. We are MIRA approved and have quality systems that conform to ISO 9001 and care passionately about our products and the customers.
As a CNC Programmer/Setter you will be:
- Able to program Heidenhain controlled milling centres
- Able to work from drawings
- Able to troubleshoot and record changes required to drawings to enable production information to be corrected and maintained accurately.
- Able to maintain a high standard and quality of work.
An ideal CNC Programmer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Engineering qualification; preferably time served apprenticeship.
- Experience with Heidenhain Programming
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and "can do" attitude to work.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of engineering drawings and their interpretation with regards to appropriate methods.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage
For the role of CNC Programmer you will receive a salary of circa GBP25,000 plus per annum and a profit sharing scheme in year two, depending on experience & progress and you will be working Monday to early finish on Fridays.