Accounts and Taxation Manager
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers, and due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Accounts & Taxation Manager to be based at our new European headquarters in Warwick.
SCOPE OF ROLE
You will be responsible for managing statutory and regulatory direct & indirect Tax compliances for the UK & any new territories. Maximising tax benefits and reducing the tax burden.
You will manage the Payroll & Purchase function including negotiations with vendors, management of internal customers, adherence to internal process & policies, suggest improvements and get changes implemented.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage and report statutory compliances for Direct, Indirect and Expat tax matters within EU.
- Conduct improvement activities to amend company tax procedures in line with ongoing tax changes
- Manage & develop relationships with HMRC & be the Company point of contact
- Review of EU tax returns/group reports & tracking statutory payments
- Review and implementation of statutory changes in legislations to determine key areas of impact and set up procedures accordingly
- Review of Payroll reports & submission with tax authorities within deadline
- Review the assignment durations/ tax periods for min. co. tax impacts
- Reporting of company and employee tax compliances for UK and Sweden
- Manage relationships between payroll agency and employees
- Review of Employee Balance Sheet and advise on efficient deputations
- Review and Submission of Year end reports and reconciliation
- Manage the Purchase Process in E Procurement
- Review of POs for accuracy and release to vendors within the defined SLA.
- Review of Supplier Management Policy in line with the business requirements
- Manage vendor relationships for smooth operation
- Manage accurate and timely reporting of the UK GAAP numbers to UK Company law board at year end
- Experience in UK & International Taxation is an essential requirement
- Working knowledge of SAP FICO, MM & SD modules
- Good in Microsoft Excel and use of complicated spreadsheets and formulae.
- Ability to work with very strict deadlines
- A team worker with the ability to manage a small team
- Have a methodical approach & be process oriented
- Attention to details is paramount
In return for bringing your expertise to our business we offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including:
- Pension Scheme - We match employee contribution up to 5% of salary
- 25 Days' Holiday
- Private Health Care
- Tata Jaguar Land Rover Privilege Scheme - up to 20% of new JLR vehicles
- Group Income Protection
- Health Assured - Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Shield - Private Health Cash Plan
- Free Parking
We support our clients through engineering services outsourcing, product development, IT services and product management solutions. If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better???.
TATA Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.