Sales Engineer - Walsall
Sales Engineer (Automation) - Walsall
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Engineer
Joining a small but growing special purpose machinery business, this role covers all areas of the companies' business development activities, including advertising, social media presence and direct marketing. This client plans to increase their growth over 2017 and are seeking a driven sales person to support this process.
The position offers a consultative, technically focused sale. This means the successful candidate will be from an engineering background with an established and ideally broad based engineering understanding, particularly around machinery and control system technology.
In the role you will:
- Be responsible for direct marketing; contacting potential new customers
- Manage existing client relationships, including during quiet periods in order to ensure maintenance of the business relationship
- Maintain a database of pertinent sales information for prospective new clients and existing customers to manage leads of new opportunities
- Offer exceptional client care and customer service in order to best represent the company
- Manage a thorough customer satisfaction system including requesting feedback, chairing meetings and responding promptly to complaints
- Arrange the bids and sales process by coordinating with office staff and customers to ensure successful project briefs
- Receive and respond to RFQ's, submitting quotations and courting subsequent new business
With this being a small company, the role is a fit for someone who is happy to sink their teeth into a broad position which could grow with them. You will travel regularly and, as such, the role does come with a company car. Your activities will directly influence the growth of the business so commitment and drive are key.
If you have sales experience within a similar market or other engineering services please get in touch with the below details, or apply online to send in your CV.
0161 868 2237
sales, engineering, machinery, manufacturing, control systems, automation
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75532845